- 1 Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes Features
- 1.1 What we Liked Most about the Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes
- 1.2 What we Did Not Like about the Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes
- 1.3 Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes Information Link: Pair of Crane Statues
- 1.4 More about these Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes:
- 1.5 Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes Information Link: Pair of Crane Statues
- 1.6 See all The Different Resin Garden Statues!
These Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes will add an elegant touch of nature to your garden or patio. They are a set of two beautifully striking crane garden statues. The set includes both a female and male crane, as well as ground stakes to secure them to the ground.
Whether you use them indoors or out, the rust-free aluminum construction and bronze hand-applied finish are sure to hold up for years to come. The cranes are black with a touch of dark bronze mostly in the feather area, similar to a “faux painting” process.
Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes Features
- Made from rust-free cast aluminum for years of maintenance-free use
- Fine details are highlighted by the hand-applied bronze finish
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Hold down stakes included
- No assembly required
- Includes female crane and male crane
- Set weighs about 24 pounds
- Cranes are 43.3 inches and 38.6 inches tall
What we Liked Most about the Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes
We like that they are over three feet tall and are very well made. Also, we like that they are made of aluminum so they won’t rust if left out in the elements. We liked as well that the feet include tie-down stakes making them more stable so they should be blown over on a windy day.
What we Did Not Like about the Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes
We could not find anything we did not like about these garden crane statues. In fact, they will make a statement in any garden.
Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes Information Link: Pair of Crane Statues
More about these Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes:
They have two holes in each base for fasteners which are included so you can anchor the statues to the ground.
The crane statues are a good weight and should stay standing even in a strong wind although you might want to fasten down.
The cranes will make a nice addition to the garden. Place them near a pond or pool or just have them sitting among the plants in your garden.
These garden statue cranes are very attractive and well made.
The cranes are black in color with a touch of dark bronze mostly in the feather area.
The Cast Aluminum Garden Cranes received mostly positive comments from people who had purchased and used it. You can find out what they had to say here.