- 1 Butterfly Ride Garden Statue Features
- 1.1 Butterfly Ride Garden Statue Description
- 1.2 What we Liked Most Butterfly Ride Garden Statue
- 1.3 What we Did Not Like about the Butterfly Ride Garden Statue
- 1.4 Butterfly Ride Garden Statue Order Link: Fairy on a Butterfly Statue
- 1.5 More about the Butterfly Ride Garden Statue
- 1.6 See all The Different Resin Garden Statues!
Magic is afoot as the fairy-child takes to the air atop her mystical butterfly in this fanciful sculpture. Exquisitely sculpted the Butterfly Ride Garden Statue is 1½ feet high from delicate wings to petal-strewn base.
Butterfly Ride Garden Statue Features
- Cast in quality designer resin
- Hand finished
- Exclusive design by Design Toscano
- Dimensions: 22 inches wide by 11.5 inches deep and 18.5 inches high
- Weight is approximately 10 pounds
Butterfly Ride Garden Statue Description
The garden statue is cast in quality designer resin with a two-tone finish to highlight every nuance of this whimsical statue for the home or garden. You can’t help but love this fairy garden statue. Toscano has a wonderful fairy collection that captivates with delicate imagery all the lovely details. Toscano exclusive creations are cast in quality designer resin and individually hand painted bringing the statue to life.
What we Liked Most Butterfly Ride Garden Statue
We like the details on this statue. The coloring is very well done and will look lovely in any garden. We also liked that it is a good size about 22 inches in width and around 19 inches tall.
What we Did Not Like about the Butterfly Ride Garden Statue
We did not like that there aren’t any instruction on how to put the statue together but since it is just adding the wings it is not too complicated.
Butterfly Ride Garden Statue Order Link: Fairy on a Butterfly Statue
More about the Butterfly Ride Garden Statue
The detail is better than the picture suggests especially the wings which are just lovely!
The statue comes partially disassembled so some assembly is required.
It’s very well packaged and how to assemble is fairly obvious since there aren’t any instructions.
You can put colored stones on the spots of the wings to make the statue glistens in the sun.
A beautiful statue to add to any butterfly collection.
Now you can add a little fairy magic to your garden.
You might want to store this statue inside when it gets too cold or you have snowy winter weather.
The wings will come off making it easy to store.